An example of Why Facebook is good for Business!

Word of Mouth on Steroids
An excerpt from my Facebook Friends (3/9/10)

Sherrie: (Status Post) Cheers to NBK bakery team - birthday cake was a huge hit!
14 hours ago · Comment ·LikeUnlike

Juan likes this.

Lynn: What is NBK? I need a cake for Sally's birthday - would love to try someplace new...
5 hours ago

Sherrie: Hey Lynn, NBK is Whole Foods Market, Northbrook. They made me a cake that was super reasonable and had the guests (big & small) raving! I got Chocolate with chocolate buttercream, iced with ganache on top (smooth dark coating over cake). They drew the cutest football, soccer ball, basketball & base ball on it! It rocked.
2 hours ago

Lynn: Ummm, I'll just say YUM!
17 minutes ago

Write a comment...

So whaddya think? You think that anyone who reads this description will think of NBK Whole Foods for their next cake? I do! And that, my friends, is how social media works to grow your business beyond your wildest dreams!

It's not a Monologue! It's a DIALOGUE! Get in on the conversation!

0 comments:

Post a Comment